BMS houses a team of migration lawyers, who are knowledgeable in various Australian migration legislations, regulations, policies, and forms. BMS migration lawyers are well-
BMS has in-
BMS lawyers provide accurate advice tailored to each client’s situation. Every BMS client visa application is supervised, monitored, and/or handled, lodged by our very own in-
Every BMS client is assigned an individual case officer under the supervision of our lawyers. BMS case officers are professional migration experts trained by our lawyers with regards to Australian Visa requirements.
BMS motto is, “we will not take on your case unless we believe you have a good chance of success”
As a company motto, our clients have testified to our HIGH SUCCESS RATE and reasonable legal service fees.
Best Migration Services (BMS) is an international legal services company with 30 years of cumulative migration consultancy experience. Though established in Australia, it now has offices in 7 countries, across 3 continents.
BMS offices are based in Australia, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, India, South Korea, Tanzania, and Bhutan. Our multicultural team can converse in English, Polish, Persian, Arabic, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam.
Practicing in one of the more complicated areas of law requires regimented compliance with the Code of Conduct. BMS’s online software has been designed and built in Australia catering directly for Australian regulations.
BMS has the most trusted and professional case management solution designed to manage your caseload more effectively, establishing an effective means of communication with our clients to have efficient client relationship. BMS client portal provides an online solution that enables our clients to view the progress of their application, and provide a safe and secure means by which the client can exchange documentation – for those who prefer to reduce reliance on emails.
Once again, ‘true automation’ means completing online lodgements automatically. Whether it be visa applications, skills assessments, health declarations, appeals, BMS’s online portal completes online lodgements with unrivalled speed and accuracy. This ensures data integrity and consistency with the rest of the application. Copying and pasting information or manual data entry are relics from years ago, therefore, BMS has upgraded its clients to first class!
Receiving a migration visa is just 40% of the entire settlement procedure. Post Landing Services takes care of the other 60% through its packages to help you settle in Adelaide.
Best Migration Services (BMS) is an international legal services company with 30 years of cumulative legal migration consultancy experience. BMS lawyers are skilled in identifying the right visa for them personally or for their business.
Every client application is different and each client has his/her own separate story. When they approach BMS for help and advice, they are stressed and confused about their status.
BMS hears and understands the clients story and requirements and simplifies the complexity of the clients visa application and provides accurate advice tailored to each clients situation. BMS legal team specialises in simplifying and providing viable and pre-